The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces at our office, please feel free to contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation.
For more information, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Dr. Vaghari uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Vaghari‘s expertise and 3D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 3 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Vaghari has prescribed.
- You’ll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.